Sunday, January 12, 2020

I Really Like You

I made a card with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Shimmer Heart die,  and cool new CZ Design Like You die and sentiment, all from Simon's newest release, Hey Bestie...
 I LOVE the Shimmer dies...the flowers are so pretty and they are easy to color, any shape or design the Shimmer dies have been made in are just beautiful, and now a heart...I REALLY LOVE!!  I die cut one layer, and didn't remove any of the pieces.  I colored that layer with markers.  When I finished coloring, I then die cut another heart, removed all the pieces, then adhered it to the colored heart.  I added one more layer to the bottom of the heart for some added dimension.  I used one of the panels from the die cut for the card, and stamped a sentiment that went with the "Like You" die.  I colored the "Like You" die cut the same color as the flowers, the "like" a little bit lighter than the "you".  I layered the die cut sentiment and adhered to the card. Here's a close up...
Valentines or every day...hearts are timeless!!  Such great fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I'm still sending out Christmas cards, so seeing this Valentine made me hurry up that process. Love your posts. Always elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa