Sunday, November 3, 2019

Pinecone Background, Front and Center

I made a Christmas card with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Pinecone Background stamp, from their latest Cheer and Joy release...
 This stamp is sooo pretty!!  The images and details of these pinecones and needles make this stamp one that can effortlessly go from a backgound stamp to one that stands on it's own, front and center!  I stamped, embossed and colored the cones and needles with my Prismacolor markers.  I then dotted the panel with white watercolor paint that I gently splattered on the panel with a water blender brush.  I stamped a sentiment from the Simon Inside Christmas Greetings stamp set.  I popped up the stamped and colored panel with 1/8" squares for some real height from the card, to really stand out.  Here's a close up...
This is so clean and simple...I LOVE the simplicity...it just makes me feel happy.  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Very realistic especially if scented with pine.NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen several posts using this stencil, but yours is the standout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful card, Lisa! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful, Lisa. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa