Sunday, June 30, 2019

Ornate Thanks

One more card for today....a thank you card using the really pretty new Ornate Alphabet letter stamps from Simon Says Stamp's latest release, Rest and Refresh...
 I stamped the letters with black ink, clear embossed and colored each letter with 2 shades of it's color with markers, to make a rainbow thanks!  I hand cut them out, popped them up on a panel that I had stamped the bottom portion of a sentiment from the new Home Sweet Home stamp set.  I used my MISTI and masked the top portion of the stamp before stamping.  Then, I cut that whole panel and popped it up on a card.  Here's a close up...
Oh how I LOVE rainbows, such great fun!!  And, it's easy with pretty fun letters like these to work with!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa