Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Rounded Rainbow Thanks

I used the new Simon Says StamNested Banners to make a thank you card, with my favorite colors... rainbow...
I am LOVING these dies for graphic styled/designed cards, beyond their being fab for sentiments!!  I used the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow paper for my elongated die cuts.  On the middle three colored die cuts, I die cut right in the middle of the colors, the end two, the very end colors on the paper are smaller, so I tried to get as much of those as I could, so they are not centered.  I used the Simon Everest Solid Letter dies for my sentiment...LOVE these letters!!  I layered them, and I added a sentiment stamp from the new Simon/CZ Design Simple Sentiments 2, using the smallest of the nested banners.  Here's a close up...
I have to tell you...rainbows make me so happy...these dies and this card makes me happy!!  I didn't use the die cuts from the middle oval die cuts, as I only popped up two of the three...I have another idea on my desk for those...hope it works out, and if it does, can't wait to show you!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Can't beat rainbow colors in a multi color design.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa