Friday, November 16, 2018

Baby's 1st Birthday!

 I made a couple cards for my sweet granddaughter's 1st birthday!  I used a couple of the adorable Big Picture Book animal dies from the newest Simon Says Stamp release, Fun and Festive!... 
I die cut and layered the Puppy and Big Body dies in textured gray and dark gray card stocks.  I stamped and die cut the "1" from the Simon Birthday Numbers stamp/die set and colored with my Prismacolor markers.  I used the "Happy Birthday" from the Birthday Borders stamp set, stamped in black and clear embossed.   Here's a close up...

The second card uses the Big Picture Book Bear and the Hugs body dies...

I did him just like the first, but I chose to add a die cut layered heart into his hugging paws.  Here's a close up...
I couldn't resist a  pic of my little sweetheart!  I am visiting Isla as of this writing, and having the time of my life loving on my doll baby!!  She turned one last week, is the joy of our family, and has stolen my heart...
These Big Picture Book animal dies are so much fun...am working on another while here with family, the fun continues no matter where I am:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


4 comments:

  1. Wicked cards, any one year old would be proud to receive one of these. On the photo that little lady looks beautiful & she too would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling cards! You're so lucky having a baby grand daughter. Mine are all teenagers! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards for an ADORABLE little girl. Aren't granddaughters the best??? My first granddaughter is now expecting her fourth baby, first girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog post.I want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of viwe. Thank you!
    Birthday numbers You can learn Numerology from here as well as if you just want to know the meaning of numbers, it is a very good website for that.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa