Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Cut Up Thank You Circle

 I sat down at my desk this morning, took the My Favorite Things Thank You Circle die from a pile on my desk, and thought...hmmm...what could I do "different" with this die??  This is what I came up with...
I die cut the circle from white cardstock, and cut it into three separate thank yous.  I layered each twice, then adhered the top layer with a paint chip die cut thank you.  I adhered each of the thank yous to the stitched panel with two tiny glue dots...kind of fun, right??!!  Here's a close up...
A quick post...my fun for the day:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I love it! What a colorful way to say thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really cute card. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever...I most impressed that all those die cuts are lined up perfectly.straight!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa