Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Good Vibes...Peace and Love

Simon Says Stamp has come out with a brand new release, today, Good Vibes!!  I  have been so  excited to play with the namesake stamps and dies, as I was a girl of the 70's!!  I have made two cards to celebrate the release of the fun new products over at Simon ...
I went to Pinterest and found a 70's paper pattern that I simply copied on my printer(I know...probably a lot of ink, but it was JUST what I wanted!!).  It  was not a full 8 1/2 x 11 copy, but was the perfect size for both the sentiment and the panel...with a "hand" to spare (below:):)!!)!  I die cut and layered the sentiment, and layered the rectangular panel, as well...here's a close up...
I used the remaining piece of paper for stamping the peace and love hand/fingers...
I stamped, embossed and hand cut the hand.  The new Simon acrylic blocks are the perfect size and shape for the larger stamps of this set...love these blocks for being big enough, but not too big!!  I layered it and adhered the cut out hand to a card that I first stamped a sentiment from the set, and had used embossing paste and the new Simon Stencil, Jazz Dance to make a background.  Here's a close up...
Ok...you have GOT TO check out this new release...lots of fun!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Lisa, so 70's!!! I can see why you 'had' to print this paper, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught my breath, this brings back memories! Very cute card and great die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cool! I am right back in the seventies with you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. Brings out the memories of the 60's. Am dating myself, but that is OK. Fun cards and dies. Gotta have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Lisa - as has been said by some of us oldies (but goodies) up above, your cards really take me back to the best years of my life. The ideas for these stamps weren't percolating until I saw your work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: wish I had that paper - it was truly inspired!

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa