Thursday, September 28, 2017

Autumn Blessings

I got my Big Shot!!  By the time I had gotten it, I had made a card cutting out the image by hand... I used a leaf stamp from the new Simon Says Stamp set, Ornate Leaves set from the new Stamptember® release, and made this card...
I have been having a "thing" with embossing powder of late, and thought with the bold image of this beautiful leaf stamp, and Fall apon us, the use of gold and copper colored embossing powder would look special for this leaf stamp!!  I used a magic bag on a piece of black cardstock(to keep the static from making powder go everywhere), stamped the leaf with versa mark, and sprinkled copper, then gold embossing powder onto the image, then embossed.  I hand cut the leaf with scissors and layered with more hand cut leaves who's embossing I wasn't that happy with.  The sentiment is also from the same set...such pretty stamps!!  Here's a close up...
Such fun...Tomorrow... some DIE CUTS!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous embossing! Good use of those other leaves by layering them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your embossing with the two colors on this beautiful leaf. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lisa. So glad you are back in business with a Big Shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you got your Big Shot & platform! This is a beautiful card. That leaf is gorgeous in the two colors. I have to try that idea. Your fussy cutting looks perfect! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for your Big Shot! It's really bad when you are forced to hand cut an image to make a card. This card is absolutely beautiful. The gold and copper embossing powder is fantastic. Thanks for sharing. Have a good weekend with your Big Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! My head is exploding from all these great ideas. Looking forward to getting my order so I can get started.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so elegant and beautiful! Just LOVE that leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa