Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Basket Full of Sunshine

I got a piece of the My Favorite Things Blueprints #2 out, today...and fiddled around with it and out of my fiddling, this evolved...

The piece I used is at the bottom with the red arrow pointing to it...
I thought to weave through the rectangles...my first thought was a manly card, but the woven brown Tim Holtz textured paper turned into a basket.  THEN...what to put in the basket??  I thought flowers, hearts, but remembered a Hero Arts "basket" sentiment that, together with a Simon Says Stamp "sunshine" die, went perfectly with 3 die cut suns.  So funny...
Hero Arts: sentiment
Simon Says Stamp: sentiment die
My Favorite Things: die for basket
Lil Inker Designs: large and small suns
Lawn Fawn: the largest sun
6 elements...5 companies...a little cray cray...but cool at the same time
I layered all the suns, the die cut sentiment, and added some paper to the back of the basket for not so much dimension as heft for a strong basket.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Jo x dottypuddingdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE card! Love your basket of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cleverly done, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Lisa... what a genius idea and makes basket weaving so much easier too!!
    Such a bright happy card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card that would brighten the day of someone who was feeling sad or not feeling well. But it would make a great card for anyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just made a box of sunshine for my hubs birthday on Saturday! Keep an eye out, I'll blog it over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the happy look :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card and I love the mix of companies you used for this sweet card , Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, Love the basket of sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, oh amazing use of die! Beautiful card, I love her for the wonderful colors and the joy coming out of the cart!
    hugs,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa