Friday, July 18, 2014

Hello Friend

Ever have a scrap panel and have actually used it?  I had a white panel that I had put a Simon Circle Border on and never used it.  I found it in my pile of scraps the other day and decided to do some weaving with the holes.  I am showing you the close up first...I used textured bazzill for the weave, vellum for the sentiment...and it shows better closer up, so a close up of the flower, weave and sentiment...
 Here's my card...
I used a scalloped button and some twine for the flower's center.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. The weaving is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa. Genius. I love the weaving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 19, 2014

    I love this, Lisa. I am a big fan of white on white, and this weaving application is brilliant. Hello from Yorktown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weaving is gorgeous. It and your flower have wonderful texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Penny Black die and wonderful idea how you weaved with the Simon die.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa