Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch 15

Nothing like under the wire...a quick entry into CAS(E) This Sketch #15...here's the sketch and my card...
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the simplicity of this sketch...and that was my take...simplicity!!
Used a set from Verve ...Making a Statement...with the coordinating dies.  Loved how the sentiment had the dotted lines...kind of fit the sketch:)!!  Used orange sharpie markers and green memento markers to color, layered and popped up the flower.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

Thanks so much for the sweet shout out from CAS(E) this Sketch for making my card a CAS(E) this Sketch FAVORITE this week:)!!...I am so honored...

17 comments:

  1. So beautiful again Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to flash the Verve!! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your orange flower and your take on the sketch. I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet loopy flower..... Love it :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to use Sharpies to color...this is fabulous! You are on a roll creating gorgeous CAS cards Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can always pick out your cards a mile away! I don't always have time to comment, but I see everything you make and it's all gorgeous! Love these loopy stamps and dies and the beautiful bold colours! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a true CAS professional! Love the bold pops of colour on this sweet card and yes, the dotted lines on the sentiment are perfect! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Lisa. I love the bold colours and that image is fab! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make beautiful cards! I'm such a fan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect CAS card! Love the flower on all that crisp white :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So crisp and clean, I love how the flower pops! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderfully CAS! Love the darling little flower and all that white space. Winner card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sentiment really is PERFECT for this sketch, Lisa! The whole card is PERFECT. I'm delighted that it won a Favorites shoutout from CASE(E)!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa