Sunday, February 24, 2013

Delightful Doggie

I was shopping with my daughter the other day at Target, and spied a gift bag with a cute Boston Terrier on it...being that I have never seen a dog on a gift bag before, I'm thinking Boston Terriers are a happening thing:)!!   I had received a Boston Terrier stamp and die from Simon Says a couple months ago (their trademark is the owner's own brown Boston terrier, Simon) and just had to try my hand at a card with one of these cute little fellows!!..
I paper pieced him together, stamping the image on white and black, then cutting out the black image and adhering it  to the white one.  I stamped a piece of one sentiment and a separate sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp set called Absolutely Delightful and colored with sharpie markers.
 Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


3 comments:

  1. He's terrific Lisa - what a great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!!! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFUL is the perfect word!
    He is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa