Thursday, August 2, 2012

HI

I am adrift in a sea of chaos of late...seriously!!  But, in order to keep my sanitly, I am putting up a card I made weeks ago and meant to put up 3 days ago, but didn't.  I have not made a card in a while and am not sure when I WILL get into my room with any mind to create, so will have to rely on stored cards in my computer for now!...
This was one of my first attempts for CAS-ual Fridays 63...but just wasn't sure of it as my card for the challenge, so I made another...THEN my stars one that I used for the challenge(so I STILL have yet another to show you on another day:)!!).  Used the three colors and stamped the Hero Arts background stamp Envelope Pattern on each color in versamark and then cut into strips. I used a square and covered the square then die cut the HI from it.  I used a little over a square card(think it's 4 1/4" x 4 1/2"..the card was sent to my daughter's friend, so I'm not exactly sure) and layered the strips on the card.  Adhered the striped square and added Papertrey Ink ribbon.  Hoping your life is calm and peaceful!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. You poor thing, no crafting time - gasp! That's me starting tomorrow through the rest of August :( I really loved that star card, so I'm glad you made three, but this card has a wonderful design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I hope life calms down for you soon. If you anything like me, crafting de-stresses me and sometimes I just crave it. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and the colors are so vivid. Love the die cut sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!! But I am glad to know I'm not the only one who sometimes makes more than one card for a challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs Lisa! Hope things settle for you soon and you can have "your" time again! Loved the star card you made and this one too! I'm amazed by how productive you are!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a funky design - I hope you don't mind... but I will be casing this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! I LOVE this! I'm a super can of CAS and this just takes it to a whole new level! Fabulous idea!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever. You really rocked the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genius how you lined the colors up Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I sure love the impact of this card! Totally fab!! WE are our own worst critics about our creations! I am surprised that this card didn't make your cut! Hope things are calmer for you! HUGS to you, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa