Friday, August 17, 2012

FTL 199...Clean and Simple Sketch Challenge

I hadn't played in a Clean and Simple stamping challenge in FOREVER, so I copied off some of the more recent ones and decided I would take on one at a time until I use all the copied sketches:)!!  Clean and Simple challenge 199 looked like great fun, so here's my card and the sketch...

I used a stamp/die set from Verve for the flowers(Friends Til the End), colored with sharpie markers and dotted the centers with Glossy Accents.  Popped up and added Hero Arts sentiment.  One down a whole lot more to go....
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I love this card. Great job!

    Jessica Lynn
    http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers, Lisa. I enjoyed this sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa