Friday, March 29, 2024

Rainbow Framed Hello

I have used a new Simon Says Stamp die set, from their Be Bold release, to make a fun card to 
share with you!  
I have used the cool new A2 Nesting Frames die set.  I kept all the frame dies attached together, and the really cool thing is that the dies, and the spaces between them, while attached, have all the same widths!  What this means is that you can use ALL the die cuts for frames...even though you kept all the dies together!  I die cut the whole set six times, with all the different colors of the rainbow.  I layered them and popped them up.  I die cut the sentiment that came with the set, cut from black glossy cardstock, layered and added a die cut and layered heart, also from glossy black.  Here's a closeup...
So much fun, and I think it looks so cool!  Hope you are having a great start to the Easter weekend...blessings!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa