Thursday, April 1, 2021

Slimline Florals

I've made a couple cards with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Slimline Florals stamp/die set from the new All the Feels release!...
I stamped, embossed, die cut and colored the assortment of flowers image.  I then colored and popped  up the wreath on a white panel with two of the sentiments from the set(I loved the sentiments so much, I used them on both cards!).  I dotted the centers of the flowers with Tonic drops.  The background was made with the Simon Slimine Borders stencil and white pigment ink.  Here's a close up...
The second card was done the same but different...
This one, I used the single row of flowers, colored them a bit differently than the first, and popped them up over the white panel at a diagonal.  I used the Simon Tiny Dots stencil with some Cotton Candy ink.  Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a great week...hanging in over here....cold and rain have taken over where I am, looking forward to warmer days!  Be safe!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards! I am loving the new slimline cards. A nice change from the usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking both color schemes.
    Hello Spring!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa