Sunday, February 14, 2021

Heart Filled Box

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  I truly think love is for every day, so although this day is the one designated for love, I have made a card for not just today, but for every day!
I made this card using a bunch of Simon Says Stamp products from the last couple releases, Love You, and Love You, Too!  I had wanted to make a box card for awhile, when the idea came to me a couple nights ago to make one with lots of pretty hearts.  I took all my supplies out to my den, last night, and had some super fun putting this box card together!  There are a couple great videos on the Simon website that show you how to put the box card together...you can find Nina Marie's HERE!  I embossed the Mini Hearts Party die onto the front of the box card.  I die cut the hearts from the Chunky Hearts Panel, and used strips of acetate, adhering a heart to each strip with glossy accents.   I then adhered the acetate with a little adhesive from my tombow runner to the box card.  I added a layered sentiment die from the Heart Animal die set.   Here's a close up...
And here's a short video showing the box card...love how the hearts can move...
Ok...this was a super fun card to make, and it makes me happy....hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!!  Lisa


2 comments:

  1. Lovely box card, Lisa. Hearts are for any day and never get old. I'm going to have to get my box card die out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Love all your posts. Hopw yoy are well.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa