Thursday, November 5, 2020

Hanging Snowflake Hugs

I have used the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Daphine Snowflake die and Warm Hugs die, from their Make Merry release, to make a card...
I used strips of paint chips adhered together, to die cut the sentiment.  I then layered the sentiment with several layers of die cuts.  I die cut and adhered several snowflakes together, and hung the snowflake from the sentiment with a jewelry ring that I had had in a drawer,  I adhered both the sentiment and flake onto a card with card panel that I had embossed with snowflakes, using a Simon stencil.  Here's a close up,..
  
Warm hugs to you all...no matter where you are...

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you hung the snowflake on the sentiment. Brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lisa. The jewelry ring is fantastic. The recipient can remove the snowflake from the card and add an ornament hanger to display it on a Christmas tree. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa