Saturday, October 3, 2020

Wreaths of Joy

I used the wonderful new Reverse Confetti Wreath of Joy die to make a couple cards...
I LOVE this die!!  The dimension of the wreath, the sweet leaves and the die cut lines in each leaf, make it soooo cool and sooooo pretty!!  I used traditional colors for both my wreaths and cards, but pastels would be sweet, or maybe blues would be cool, too!  Simply done, striped patterned paper for the background, popped up.  The "J" and "Y" have snowflake patterned paper. I layered both the letters, leaves, and the background of the sentiment die.   I used a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Slimline Scene Builder Christmas stamp set for underneath the sentiment die, stamped with versamark and white embossed. I used Tonic Drops for the berries on the wreath.  I put drops on  piece of acetate, let them dry, and used my exacto knife to remove them.  I then adhered them to the wreath...
  Here's a close up...

The second one, the wreath and letters all in gold...

I used the same tonic drops for this wreath, as I did for the first wreath.  I also used the same striped 
paper as I did for the first card, this time I used it for the entire card.  I die cut a frame from two of the 
Simon  Says Stamp A7 Thin Frame dies to make a frame for the die cut sentiment.  
Here's a close up...
These were so so much fun!!  The possibilities are endless for the color combos you can use to make 
cards with this super pretty word die!!  Christmas, here we come!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today, it means alot!!  

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. You've given me inspiration for my cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the striped background paper from the Holiday Cheer paper pack too? It doesn't look like that stripe is part of that. It's beautiful, so classy!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa