Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Beautiful Flowers 2

The new Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers 2, from the new STAMPtember® release is SO beautiful!!  I used one of the flowers and a couple of the leaves to make three cards to share with you today...
The first one is colored with Prismacolor pencils, layered and adhered to a stitched panel stamped with 2 of the sentiments.  This flower needs no extas, it is beautiful all...by...itself!!  
 Here's a close up...

The second one, stamped, embossed, and colored with Prismacolor markers...
I layered the flower and the stitched window and used a sentiment from the new Tiny Words stamp set.  Here's a close up...

The third one, I stamped the leaves with Versamark, stamped on vellum, and gold embossed...
I also stamped a sentiment from the new Spiritual Sentiments stamp set.   I colored from behind the vellum, and  adhered the whole panel to the card.  I added some gold dots with a Prismacolor gold pen from my marker set.  I added some braided gold thread.  Here's a close up...
Truly beautiful flowers....and sheer happiness to put them on paper!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers indeed, Lisa.....BEAUTIFUL cards too, you did an amazing job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Lisa! Those flowers are certainly beautiful! I always forget about vellum - thanks for the reminder with your beautiful gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are stunning, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa