Sunday, February 2, 2020

Heart to Heart

I used the pretty Simon Says Stamp Heart to Heart background stamp from the Love You More release,  to make a couple cards...
 I removed the foam pad from my MISTI to accommodate the thicker cling stamp, and stamped the cardstock with smoke ink.  I colored the hearts with a blue and green prismacolor marker(after trying multiple colors together, and opted for the two I liked best and colored them alone), then dried the ink, brushed with my static bag, and put the cardstock back in the misti in the exact same position as the first time it was stamped.  THIS time, I stamped with versamark, then sprinkled and heated silver embossing powder.  LOVE this technique!!  It is a MUST for metallic embossing when coloring, and probably for white embossing, too.  It's so much fun to see what it looks like at the end...feels like magic!!  I die cut and layered the sentiment, Miss You, from CZ Design and Simon's Hey Bestie release, coloring the shadow die cut the same blue as the hearts.  Here's a close up...
 I was loving the colors so much, decided to make a second one, done just like the first, with a different sentiment...
 With the sentiment, I colored the sentiment this time, and left the shadow white.  I also swiped the sentiment strip with the Cloud Blue Prismacolor marker (the green is Avocado).  Here's a close up...
SO MUCH FUN!!  Coloring, embossing, die cutting...these cards filled my heart with happy all over!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Two great cards! And I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cards are classic and beautiful!! thank you for sharing the process.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa