Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Favorite

I have just discovered the challenges at Moxie Fab World...wow...talk about a whole bunch of challenges!!!  Fun!!  Decided to make a card for the Chevron Challenge with some new sets from Simon Says Stamp...
I used Simon Says Stamp Circle Friends for the bears, Holiday Shapes for the heart, Furry Cat and Box for the sentiment and Tri Square die for the cut out squares.  I stamped the bears in soft suede and sand and cut out the  body and pieces and adhered the pieces together.  Die cut a little red heart.  Used Stamping Up patterned paper behind the bears and My Favorite Things Chevron Stripes and debossed on the front panel.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


4 comments:

  1. Oh no! How will those other two poor bears feel, knowing they're NOT your favourite? (and that's why I can't buy this set - you people spell your words funny! lol!) Seriously, this is adorable. I can see those bears in bright colours like little gummi bears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love that tiny pop of red against all of those neutrals. And I LOVE your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww the chevron background looks like an appliqué blanket.... I never think to one my dies for debossing!!!
    They are the cutest teddies too with there little red bows :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa