Monday, April 27, 2020

Hugs

I think hugs are something we could all use a little more of, these days!!  I have made a card to "give" some hugs, made with some cool stamps and a die from the newest Simon Says Stamp release, Sunny Days Ahead...
 There are so many cool stamps in the Luck and Hugs stamp set!  I used the "hugs" sentiment stamp, stamped die cut, colored, layered and added some Jewel Tonic Drops to the letters.  I stamped the square border stamp at a diagonal, using my MISTI for straight stamping!   I then stamped one of the smaller sentiment stamps below the die cut sentiment.  Here's a close up...
Hugs to you all, today, thanks for stopping by...stay safe!!            
 Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Love this card and the thought of sending hugs. Your colour choice in the overlapping bits is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. I love the diagonal squares. You and a cup of coffee always start the morning in the best way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Are those tear drop hearts?

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa