Wednesday, January 19, 2022

And Back Again Release Day!

It's the second half of the "love"releases over at Simon Says Stamp today,  with the follow up to the To the Moon release, with today's And Back Again release!  I have used one of the cool new dies and sentiment stamp set, to make a couple cards that will send love... 
I used the new Big XOXO die for both cards(using both sets of die cuts), and the XL Love Greetings stamp set for the first one(I love the sentiments in this set!).  I layered the letters, and loved how the sentiment I used, fit into the shape of the lined up "X andO"...LOVE when that happens!  Here's a close up...
The second one...
For this card, I recessed the x's and o's by popping up the panels above and below the letters.  I used a sentiment from an older Simon set, as I was looking for a "hugs and kisses" sentiment.  Here's a close up...
I have been absent for the month of January...have had a sluggish start to getting back to life after Christmas.  My tree is still up, if that tells you anything.  I hope you will check out this new release...there's lots of love in these last two releases!  And though there may be one "love day" in February,  love is for everyday!  There will be two hops on the Simon Blog, to celebrate this and the former release, together, tomorrow and Friday...hope you will hop along and be inspired!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Very cute & easy cards with a big impact! Thanks for sharing! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Lisa. The striped paper you used for the die is fantastic. It adds just a little something extra. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very graphic interpretation - simple, yet striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. Good for any time of the year!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa