Wednesday, July 10, 2013

You are Loved

I made this card based on one of the 3 card sketches in the Online Card Class Summer Card Camp 2...
I die cut a rectangle with My Favorite Things Rectangle dies out of a white panel and immediately after that, with a heart die from Simon Says Stamp.  I cut strips of colored paper in the class's colors for the week, adhered them to the rectangle panel,and added a stamped and die cut sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.   I die cut  a heart(glossy paper covered with melon mambo) and layered with some light chipboard.  I coated the "you" with glossy accents.  Placed the striped panel back into the main panel, turned over, adhered and popped up on white card.  LOVE these colors...make me feel so happy!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

30 comments:

  1. Great Card! I am loving this class - your card makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the hearts! So clean (and awesome!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on Laura's card! The hearts are so perfect with your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The die cut card is perfect with this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you went to town on this one! You worked hard on it and it shows -- looks absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really pretty card, I love it! C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The patterned paper really adds to your design. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card - CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute! nice job with the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the die-cut heart is GENIUS! and yes, i love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning!! I LOVE how you used the heart die cut on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're right, those are wonderful colors! I love the techniques you used on your card, it's fantastic
    !

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great example of getting SCC2 homework done :)Such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome, Lisa! I love how you've embedded the heart into the card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. AnonymousJuly 11, 2013

    Love how bright, cheery, and eye catching this is!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another stunning and happy card, Lisa!! What a gift for the recipient!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is A* homework Lisa :0) love the heart sitting in a heart aperture.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card for the class, Lisa. I love that used a negative cut for the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATS on being FEATURED!!!!!!! SUPER WORK!!!!!! :) From a Fellow Camper!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card! Congrats on being featured at Card Camp.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so great! I want to try this. Pinning now!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa