Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sunshine Turned Starlight

I decided to use the new Sunshine Die from Simon Says Stamp and turn the sun to a star(you can find my sunshine cards HERE)!  I made 2 baby cards and a shiny fun card...
 So...I used the fun, Puffy Stars from Lawn Fawn(I just got them because of the cute cards they made with them in the Online Summer Card Class:)!!)...not only love the fun shape, but this star fit perfectly over the sun's circle, unlike many of the star dies I have.  The sentiments used for all three cards are from Verve's Shining Star stamp set.  The dotted paper is Papertrey ink.  Dotted the "i" in "little with a star made with Simon Says Stamp's Holiday Shapes die.

The third one, using this particular sentiment, I wanted shiny silver for a real shining star...
The paper is Taken with Teal, the silver from Michael's.  Here's a close up of the cool silver...
A versatile die...sun AND stars:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Way to find a new way to use your die. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea - I am in love with the look that you have created with star rays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love these cards! Isn't it great when you can use it for so many new looks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speechless!
    This is amazing Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twinkling stars! How cool is that?!! Love these...especially the silver one. Love the font on the baby cards, and the itsy bitsy stars for the "i"s. Wonderful cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... so clever!! Love the idea of starlight for a new baby card and the silver design is just stunning :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa