Saturday, July 6, 2013

Oh Shoot!

I LOVE the sentiments in the new set from Avery Elle's Oh Happy Day set!!  I especially love the "Oh shoot" sentiment, as that is one expression I use frequently:):)!!...I immediately saw the arrow and thought of a target...
Cut some circles with my Spellbinder circle dies and added silver and colored white paper for the arrow...super simple, but SUPER fun!!  I have 2 others I made using the same set...will see if I can get some better light to take some pics before the day is out:)....thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Those sentiments really are awesome - love the font. And your bullseye gives me flashbacks to summer camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card - love the colors and sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa