Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Thanks so Much

I made a card for the Splitcoaststampers clean and simple challenge this week #231, which is a sketch.  Here's my card and the sketch...

          I opted for a literal interpretation and to make all the elements of the sketch one layer, but then layered onto card and placed my sentiment lower than shown in the sketch.  I used a spellbinder rectangle die and die cut a rectangle out of the black panel.  I die cut another rectangle in white.  I then put the white rectangle into the black hole and die cut the two thin gray strips with a Papertrey Ink Sketched Shape die.  The sentiment is Hero Arts(a cut apart sentiment).  Super simple, easy...and super fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! I tried and tried to think of something for this sketch ! Yours is just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the black and gray card! So strikingly simple. It would be a great masculine card (ones that are very difficult for me to make since my favorite thing is flowers!)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa