Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Berkshire Leaves 3

I decided to try a variation of the last Berkshire Leaves card... this one horizontal and colorful (you know me and rainbows:)!!)...
I die cut the Berkshire Leaf background die twice and cut out colored paper with one of them, adhered the colored leaves to the second die cut leaves. I adhered the Outline die the same way as the last card, and adhered the colored pieced leaf die to the outline.   The dies and sentiment are Simon Says Stamp...the sentiment is a cut apart long sentiment from Handwritten Sentiments.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Beaytiful those Berkshire Leaves. (Thanks for the tutorial with the Berkshire Leaves-2 card)
    Greetings, Carola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. I'm loving seeing what you're making with this die. This is fantastic. Love the polka dots beneath the leaves. Great sentiment too! Happy 4th. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. lOVELY CARD, GREAT DESIGN...ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS WITH CONTRASTS...DENISE (uk) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pops of color on the black and white background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so gorgeous, I love the rainbow colours :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card...love those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rainbow leaves! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa