Friday, July 26, 2013

Golden Anniversary

I am having such fun with the new challenge I discovered...CASologyThis week, Week 54,  the cue card is GOLD...
I thought of anniversaries when thinking of gold,and using some cut out birds from one of my first Online Card Classes, Inspiration Showcase, I stamped on these semi shiny gold paper  birds...
I cut out the birds then took a Cover The Card stamp and stamped the birds with versamark and gold embossed. I popped up and sat them on some gold thread.  The sentiment  is Avery Elle, stamped with versamark and gold embossed, too.  Here's a close up(if you noticed...yes, I repositioned the left bird a bit after taking this picture:)!!)...
 OK...FUN!!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

16 comments:

  1. Very nice - the birds look like thin metal; great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my... this is just a stunning take on the cue word, lisa!! so glad that you played along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Lisa :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These golden lovelies make me smile!

    Thanks for joining in the Gold Glam fun this week at CASology !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card...so beautiful and so perfect for a Golden Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it..simply gorgeous...
    Denise (UK) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! I have that stamp and never thought to use it like this - great texture and shine! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so brilliant, Lisa! It should be mass produced so the world's lovers can have it to exchange with their mates. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever and very beautiful! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, your gold embossed birds are just gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, I adore the gold embossed design on top of the gold birds...LOVE this! So glad you found us here at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a true show stopper! Those golden birds just pop against all that wonderful white space! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love the texture on the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you stamped and embossed with gold on the gold paper, so pretty.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful and creative...You've given me inspiration for a golden wedding card I need to make...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa