Saturday, July 6, 2013

Love You

Another Avery Elle sentiment from Oh Happy Day....this one uses the arrow like the last, but also the two tiny birds from the set, too...
I cut a panel and then a scrap panel of the same size.  I die cut a heart with the  Simon Says stamp heart die, in the position I wanted on the scrap panel, and then placed the scrap panel over the card panel.  I sponged some Pale Tomato through the die cut heart, removed the scrap piece and then stamped the arrow, birds and sentiment.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. The card starts out adorable with the heart and arrow but those sweet little birds take it to the next level! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the little birds on the arrow are so cute-CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tiny birds are adorable on the arrow. Thanks for sharing your technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Lisa. McGiver (McIver?)was a favourite American TV programme of mine 'back in the day'. You are probably far too young to know what I'm talking about, BUT, he could do A-N-Y-THING with whatever was at hand. Are you beginning to see the picture?? LOL Thank you for sharing this and all your other techniques.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa