Monday, July 15, 2013

Butterflies, Rainbows...Happy!!

This card combines some of my favorite things...rainbows, butterflies and sentiments with "happy".  The stamp for these Clearly Besotted butterflies has a gingham design and I am loving that, too!!...
I die cut the Clearly Besotted butterflies and then stamped and added a matching colored rhinestone.  I popped up the wings with Kool Tak...clear and just the right umph for the wings:)!!  The sentiment is two sentiment pieces put together, stamped vertical.  
                                                Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa





10 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm in love! Those little gingham flutterbies are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love thes gingham butterflies Lisa, the colours are gorgeous too :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gingham butterflies are adorable!! darling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fantastic ~ love the gingham rainbow! So cheery and sure to make the recipient smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love all the different rainbow cards you make and this is no exception! And gingham too - swoon! Great way to start the day!
    Hugs,
    Katherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too stinkin' cute! I love all your sweet little butterflies all lined up in a row, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet. Love all the gingham butterflies, each with it's matching bling. Lovely. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute those butterflys, Like the stamps you use.
    Greetings, Carola

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gingham butterflies are so cute! I love the sentiment on the side.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa