Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm here...

This card was simply made with a stamp set from My Favorite Things and some distress ink.  I think all the silhouetted flowers and sweet sentiments of this set are simply lovely...
I stamped the flowers(bent the flower stamps a bit) on glossy paper with versamark and clear embossed.  I used distress inks sponged over the flowers.  Used My Favorite Things Rectangle dies to cut a panel out of the main panel (Papertrey Ink White), adhered the flowers to some pop up dots and popped up panel with stamped sentiment, also My Favorite Things, the same set.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sweet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous..Denise (UK) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card and the sentiment SO suits the image and design.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa