Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Less is More 129...Hand Made Flowers

The challenge this week at Less is More is to make a clean and simple card with hand made flowers.  I decided to use some My Favorite Things Rolled Rose dies I have had for years and make some purple roses...


I die cut then rolled(start with a pencil and then roll in hands) the roses from felt along with some leaves.  I stamped the Hero Arts Happy Birthday and then used a black marker pen to draw lines around the aperture.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

16 comments:

  1. Fab felt roses, your cut out to the sentiment looks super with the stitching. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa this is beautiful love the felt roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those roses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the felt flowers and leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa, the felt flowers are gorgeous.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully CAS! Your flowers look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful roses which look great against a simple background

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply gorgeous ! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is nothing less than stunning Lisa!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card and flowers Lisa :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're gorgeous blooms Lisa, I never seem to have success with the rolled flowers!!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa