Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Flowers Meet Hexagons

Brought hexagons and flowers together with a Simon Says Stamp die and flower stamp!...
 I stamped, clear embossed, cut and colored the flowers with markers.  I used Doodlebug brads for the centers.  I die cut the middle size hexagon from the set of three Simon Says Stamp Hexagons Dies down the middle of the panel three times.  I used a Simon Says Stamp sentiment from Tilted Banner Sayings and stamped the sentiment on the bottom and clear embossed.

I die cut some copy paper, flipped the panel over, adhered the copy paper die cuts in position up and down both sides of the apertures.  I placed the die over each of the copy paper die cut papers and with my Spellbinder embossing pads, embossed 4 hexagons on each side.  I popped up the panel on a card.  Here is a close up showing the flowers, embossing and popped up panel...

Can't help saying it...FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. I just love the bright pops of color on the beautiful white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say this meeting resulted in love at first sight! Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am so impressed with your impressions! What a wonderful effect. Those flowers really pop in the apertures. Love this card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love the colors and love the Hexies too....a fabulous card...as always!

    Happy Holiday and Happy Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...this is just so fun! What a sweet way to say thank you to someone. I love your bright colors and those flowers are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in awe of your handmade honeycomb background!!!
    Fabulous card Lisa :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa