Monday, January 30, 2012

A Valentine

Grabbed another stamp from my "pile" of stamps that  I couldn't take off my desk and put away until I made something with them....whew...and made this...
I masked and stamped this stamp from A Muse(Bursting Blooms) in real red and stazon black, clear embossing both times.  Added sentiment from Papertrey Ink(Daily Designs Sentiments).  I ran the blooms and card through the Big Shot with Papertrey Ink Texture Plate(Linen/Canvas)...it just HAD to have some texture...lol...and popped it up!  Added two rhinestones...but if giving to a guy(I'm sending this to my daughter to possibly give to her hubby)...could take them off and it would look just fine without...I just LOVE the sparkle!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Could totally work for a guy or a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully done. I have that Linen texture plate high on my PTI wish list as it adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that simple layout and the red flowers! Another great card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's tottaly stunning, even for a guy
    Guy;s can have bling, look at rappers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card; thanx for the inspiration! ... and one of my fav color combos to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, Lisa. Those red flowers are wonderful. Every time time I've tried to order that embossing plate from PTI it's been out of stock! So sad. Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card as it is including the bling. Lovely texture and the pop of red is fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that stamp Lisa, looks like the ink has bled at the end of the petals. Gorgeous card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa