Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Die Cut Thanks!

Just another quick post...made this card last week for the Purple challenge at Less is More,and the CAS-ual Friday's challenge to use chipboard...but just never was crazy about it, but it's kinda "grown" on me over the last week(you ever have one of those weeks that everything you make doesn't "send" you, so the least offensive or least disliked card suddenly becomes attractive????...maybe it's just me!!)
Used 3 flower stamps from Hero Arts, Stampin Up Thanks die.  I stamped the flowers with versamark on glossy paper, clear embossed.  I covered with Crushed Concord distress ink and THEN covered with purple chalk ink...giving it a more subdued and soft look.  Added die cut, slight chipboard letters.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a keeper Lisa, it's so pretty and soft, perfect contrast to the black border and letters :)
    I have the outline version of this stamp and the solid is on order...they're beautiful :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had cards like that. I almost throw them out and when I go back the next day, they look better. This is beautiful! Love the letters and that background is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab creation, I think you're on a roll here Lisa, great card after great card, it's always fun visiting you, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa