Friday, January 20, 2012

Little Ladybug #1

I bought this little ladybug stamp at AC Moore's the other day....very intrigued by it.  I have numbered this post, as it is my mission to find 6 different ways to use this little lady...so there will be 5 after this..in time:)!!
This was the very simplest...colored with markers and blender pen(although the image is so small it doesn't show too well).  Layered on black and old olive with a  Papertrey impression plate.  The ladybug is Rubbersoul and the sentiment is Hero Arts. The card is 4 1/4" square.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog today via SCS and I am in awe! I love your style and imagination. Thanks for all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Fabulous simple design. I love the embossed green background, and the sentiment fits so perfectly where you've placed it. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful! Can't wait to see the other 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute stamp and I love this sweet card too :)
    I'm intrigued to see how else you use it too because that's what you're supposed to do when you buy a stamp..."If you can't think of 4 different ways to use it then you should buy it!!"
    Not sure who said it but sounds like a good guideline :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet little ladybug and you have used it perfectly on this simple layout - I look forward to the others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. Looks fab in this simple design. x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa