Monday, January 9, 2012

Love.....You

I had a couple moments this morning, and some leftover die cut hearts that I just HAD to put on a card...so here is more of my recycling:
 I used the Papertrey Ink dies to cut the coffee sleeve hearts and the red, regal rose and pretty in pink hearts on the insides.  Used an embossing folder to give the colored hearts some texture and used Papertrey Ink sentiments (with the top part masked) from Autumn Acorns for the inside and Mega Mixed Messages for the front:

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I love how you used the coffee wraps in this card and the previous card. What a great save from the trash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, Happy New Year to you! This is fabulous. Those hearts have so much texture. I like how the sentiment carries to the inside, too. :) Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture. Great piece of recycling. They remind me of jam tarts (sorry Im on a diet and everything has become food! Lol) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply wonderful Lisa, love to see the waste used up too:0) How are you getting on with the new wheels? Hope you're still having fun, hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour combo so works Lisa...they also remind me of iced biscuits but that's my food obsessed brain at the moment :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful card! A great and innovative idea. I love the textured hearts.
    Bastelengel

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa