Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Card for Cole

I had a few minutes before church this morning and went to Susan's site and read about Cole...came home and made Cole a birthday card.  My heart was so touched by Cole's story...if you think life is hard, and I think we all do, at times...think of Cole and your day should become a lot easier..wow...what an amazing young man...off to mail my card!!
Used Papertrey Ink star dies and Stampin Up design paper, Papertrey Ink's Star Prints stamps and Polka Dots Basics.  I layered each star on chipboard...stamped with Crumb Cake for the dots and Soft Suede for the sentiment.  I put Happy Birthday on the inside.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely gesture Lisa for such a poorly little boy, and the sentiment says it all :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card for a little boy! I'm sure Cole will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, Your card is magnificent, I'm sure Cole will love it too:0) Illness is such a waste it makes me mad:{
    Hugs to you, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a star under all the cars. I'm sure Cole will like it.
    Bastelengel

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa