Saturday, January 21, 2012

Little Ladybug #3

Well...I went from 3 layers, to 2 layers and this card is a one layer using my little ladybug stamp.  Sometimes just a little texture and just the right sentiment can be enough to "pull off" a little image.  Love how this sentiment curved just the same way as the grass...and ladybugs make plants "well" by eating the aphids...I know...too deep and too much thought...but that's how I roll:)!!
Sorry...the lighting not the best...it has been a rainy, dreary day...but I think it shows ok.  The sentiment is Hero Arts...used my Martha Stewart scoreboard and scored 1/4" from each side's end.  Colored with real red and old olive. Three down...three to go:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. So cute Lisa, that little bug is enjoying the limelight :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa