Friday, January 20, 2012

Clean and Simple 172

I made this card for Clean and Simple's 172 challenge...my card and the sketch :
Ok..are you thinking the same thing I am...up front I will say  not sure how clean and simple I think this is...but I am loving these colors together....and the flowers...all THREE of them.  I planned on sticking to the sketch, but the flowers just seemed to "fit"...and be "needed"...lol!!
Used  nestie for the scalloped rectangle and 2 nesties for the circles.  Used a My Favorite Things flowers  and leaves dies...sentiment and background Hero Arts.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I don't know about the clean and simple thing, it I love this card! The flowers are so pretty and the color combo is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be "but I love this card". Stupid iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this, Lisa!! Great colour combos and I'm going to have to see about getting those flowers - you enabler you LOL! Twine on the sides is the perfect touch. You aced this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrummy colours Lisa and that bloom is the bee knees...do you know I've never stacked them like that, must try it :)
    Thank you for your lovely comment on James's birthday post :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love the flowers and colours. x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa