Monday, October 12, 2015

Thanks Snow Much

Another card using the new Mini Snowflakes from Lawn Fawn and the Winter Words Confetti Cuts die and coordinating Winter Words stamps from Reverse Confetti...
 I die cut and layered all the snowflakes as well as the die cut sentiment.  I then used glossy accents on the die cut sentiment for some "shiny"!!  Added a small strip of black and then adhered both the striped and black to the card.   Here's a close up...
LOVE these snowflakes and LOVE this die/stamp combo!!!  I can't believe how much fun I'm having ...until tomorrow:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I really enjoy that card base color and the wonderful snowflakes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you've done your job. Ordered everything you used here! Go pick up your cheque! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love that sweet falling snow, and glossy sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa