Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Birthday...Have a Great Day!

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Circle die to make a birthday card for a friend...have to say...FUN!!...
 I die cut the "happy birthday" and layered twice.  Die cutting this die requires a metal adaptor plate to get a really clean cut.  I then die cut the circle die WITHOUT the plate, which didn't cut through, but cut enough to cut the circle and an impression of the die, using that to sponge with 4 different colors.  I then adheed the layered die cut to the colored piece.  I used a Simon Stitched Circle die to fit the whole circle die into.  I also used a stitched die for the outside of the card panel, but shortened it when die cutting it with my Big Shot.  Here's a close up of the die...
The stamped sentiment is from Hero Arts It's Your Day set!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors; and that pop of black and white at the bottom is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and I love how you set the birthday inside the larger circle! Fantastic card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa