Sunday, October 11, 2015

Thank You for making time

I made today's card for a CAS(E) this Sketch challenge a couple weeks back, but missed it by a day, but decided to show you it anyhow!!  I made this for a dear friend who DOES make time for me!!  Here's my card and the sketch...

I used a couple sweet stamp sets from the STAMPtember® release from Simon Says Stamp, Hello Friends and the collaborative set from My Favorite Things, Thanks for Being There.  I stamped the flowers and leaves in black, clear embossed, then randomly colored with markers...skipping some of the edges for a bit of "whimsy".  I then curved the sentiments and stamped with versamark and gold embossed.  I layered on a piece of semi shiny gold paper to tie the golds together...
Coloring is so much fun!!  Don't know if you've seen the adult coloring books they have at places like Michael's and AC Moore...coloring is the "in", "happening", "cool" thing these days...mine's nothing fancy...just coloring, but boy, WHAT FUN!!!    Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lisa. I love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to use that sketch and a perfect card for a great friend! I love your curved sentiment and those great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whimsical coloring, and that gold!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa