Thursday, October 22, 2015

Peace, Love and Joy

Loving the Winter Words Confetti Cuts and Coordinating sentiments from Reverse Confetti!!!  I combined them with one of the Wreath Confetti Cuts to make a traditionally colored Christmas card.     I used a gold paper for the sentiment die and stamped the other part of the sentiment with versamark and gold embossed.  Layered both the wreath and sentiment and added a red bow for some "festive":)!!
Here's some pics of the products I used on my card...



Having SO MUCH FUN  with these new Confetti Cuts dies:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the traditional colors with a pop of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the traditional red + green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card ! Really nice !

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa