Thursday, October 8, 2015

Reverse Confetti October Release Blog Hop!

Today, Reverse Confettti is celebrating their October Release with a Blog Hop...the day has finally come, and all the new stamps, dies, Quick Card Panels, new twine and pillow boxes are now available for sale over at the Reverse Confettti store!!  
You should have arrived here from the amazing  and uber creative Heather Pulvirenti's blog!
I hope you've had some time over the last few days, to see all the new products by way of the sneak peeks and the Confetti Crew's inspirational and creative ways they have used those new products!! 
I have four cards to show you today...so hang with me...I have had A LOT of fun!!!  The first and second cards are snowflakes that double as Christmas tree ornaments!!  This Snowflake Confetti Cuts die is wonderful, versatile, and beautiful(designed by one of my team members, Kay Miller...Sweet!!)...a card just wasn't enough for me, so I pierced a hole in each, attached twine and wrapped the twine around the card, adhering it lightly to the back of the card for easy removal.

The second is much like the first, but made with different colors and an added dot.  I DID pierce around each of the snowflakes with my paper piercer for some added interest, and used some Winter Words Confetti Cuts dies and coordinating sentiment stamps to finish my cards...
Here's a close up of the second snowflake...

The third card uses one of the new frosted Pillow Boxes plus the Wreath  and Winter Words Confetti Cuts dies....
I die cut the wreath in light and dark green, layered it and the "joy" sentiment, as well.  I used some of the new Maraschino twine to wrap around the wreath and then around the pillow box(there is patterned tissue paper in the box, will put a gift card in this box:)!!)...


The last card uses the  new Holly Confetti Cuts die and again, a Winter Words Confetti Cuts die...
 I used glossy accents on the "merry" and the berries for some added texture and a more defined look...
Here's a list of the new products I used on my cards today...




Make sure you check out the Reverse Confetti Blog starting on October 13 for some GREAT ideas to get you inspired for the holidays!!...
From here, the next stop on the hop is the creative and amazing, Lisa Henke 
Hey...before I go...don't forget October's  Sketch for You to Try over at the Reverse Confetti blog...might be the creative spark you need this week:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

15 comments:

  1. Love all your projects Lisa...you're rockin' the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first two cards remind me of Kay Miller's Christmas ornaments. Divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each project is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am taken with your joy wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've sold me! I'm impressed with every one of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your cards, and your pillow box! I just love that new die inspired by Kay M! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE this layered Snowflake!!!!! <3 Every time I check out your blog I want to recreate everything you make!! Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects, love the snowflake ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you showcased so many of the new products! Love them all! As always, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! So much color and fun!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness so many beautiful projects! I love the cards using the Kay inspired die and I have a few of her ornaments that look just like this.
    How is your son, I think of him often as he is the same age as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards and dies are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous projects! Love the addition of glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete
  14. With our most recent printing and styling procedure, we can help make your uniquely printed pad boxes with a logo and energize your image picture in the market. What we are offering is such incredible printing and stylist Custom Pillow Boxes Wholesale that it will end up in making your brand’s image.
    Your clients will consequently accept your item whenever they have perceived how you encased it. PackagingNinja can make any possible style of Pillow Boxes with utmost sincerity. Choose us to experience the best quality Custom Printed Boxes.

    Custom Bakery Display Trays Boxes
    Custom French Fry Boxes
    Custom Pre Roll Boxes

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa