Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ring Wreath Christmas Cards

It's Halloween here in the states, but for me, it's the first day of the Hallmark Christmas Movies!!!!  OK...maybe you're not familiar with the Hallmark channel...but just think of a Hallmark greeting card made into a movie, with Christmas themes...tons of them all day, every day until after New Years Day...I'm not just in Haven, I'm in HEAVEN!!  I watched them while I made a couple Christmas cards to show you today.  The Ring Wreath by Simon Says Stamp is so much fun!!  You can use a bunch of different color combinations to make some fun Christmas cards...it's such a festive wreath!! The first one traditional, the second not so much:)!...
 I layered the wreath and added green die cut circles in 3 different greens.  I added glossy accents to give the circles a "fun" look.  I used the "Merry" from the Merry & Bright dies for both cards.  Here's a close up of the layering and glossy...

 The second one I used the red, black, silver and gray color theme.  I used some glossy black paper(some packaging from an embossing folder) for the frame, layered, and inserted semi shiny silver paper, gray, some of the black and 2 shades of red.
 I used the lighter red for the "Merry" and then glossy accented the darker red and used my Wink of Stella pen to give the lighter red circles and the "merry" some glitter:)!!...
Hope your Halloween has been happy...giving candy out, as I write...oops, there's the doorbell...gotta go!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa