Friday, October 9, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 144...Peace on Earth

There's a very cool sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch this week...I used some new snowflake dies I just got (I LOVE snowflake dies!!)...I had to make a winter card!!  Here's my card and the sketch...

 I die cut and layered the snowflakes in 3 different colors along with the new Winter Words Confetti Cuts die sentiment from Reverse Confetti, then stamped a Winter Words coordinating sentiment under the die cut...
Don't know about you, but I LOVE sketches!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and I'm with you - love snowflake dies! I'm certain I don't need these ones. Well...... Can't wait for my RC goodies to arrive - you've inspired me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is absolutely gorgeous! Wow! Such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, and yummy dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so little time without a grandchild on my lap when I can actually type while I look through my emails. It doesn't give me enough time to tell you how much I appreciate your talent. You always inspsire me. I always save-to-case, but then have so little time to case! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful use of that sketch and I LOVE those colors for your fantastic snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty, Lisa! I love the colours you chose! Such a wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card!! What striped paper did you use??

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa