Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Snowflake Love Pendant

I used the Poppy Stamps Snowflake Love Pendant die to make a shiny silver snowflake card.  I die cut in silver and layered with a white layer underneath the silver.  I used two die cut pendants, cutting apart the snowflakes from the heart on one of the die cuts, and arranged them across the top of the card with the full pendant die cut.  I added a die cut heart made from a striped piece of paper, and added some black enamel dots.  I used a Penny Black "Love" die for my sentiment.  Here's a close up...
I planned on making another card using this die in a different way,  but will have to wait for another day...just not getting to it today:)!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa